CO2LIFT V: TAKE HOME VAGINAL REJUVENATION
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFORMATION
Are you concerned with any of the following?
- Appearance of the vaginal area
- Vaginal dryness
- Urinary issues
- Discomfort during intercourse
- Vaginal tightness
CO2LIFT-V is a painless effective treatment that, with no downtime, addresses vaginal issues associated with aging, childbearing and/or stress. CO2LIFTV delivers an easy-to-use kit that comes with the treatments, mixing and applicator sticks that can be used in the privacy of your home. After just 3 applications, users have felt and seen results. Also, the CO2LiftV Kit Contains 5 treatments and 5 Applicator syringes.
Doctors recommend 10 to 15 treatments that can be done every day for 10 to 15 days, for long lasting results that can be maintained by monthly treatments.
- Increased vaginal lubrication
- Aesthetic improvement in the vulva area
- Enhanced skin tone and elasticity
- Decreased pain during sexual intercourse
- Increased vaginal tightening
Who is the CO2Lift-V made for?
- New Mothers
- Menopausal Women
- Women who have had chemotherapy
- Women who are on prescription medication
- Women concerned about the appearance of that area
How does this compare to Laser or Radio Frequency Treatments?
Our at home treatment is more than 80% less over a year than using an energy based device. Buy one kit that contains 5 applications ($650) then sign up for a subscription ($99/month) versus 3 Laser or Radio Frequency vaginal rejuvenation treatments ($3000 each). With our CO2Lift-V treatment there is no office visits and no embarrassing situations.
Full study available at lumisque.com.
See What Our Clients Are Saying
“After childbirth, I was more aware of the changes in my body down there. Things looked and felt different compared to before my 4 kids. I was curious to see how the CO2LIFTV would help.
After only 4 treatments, I noticed the difference! There is more tightness, lubrication and simply put the sex is just much better. I feel better and we both feel the difference!”
– Nicole Mother of 4, Age 38
What is CO2LIFT-V?
CO2LIFT-V Application Instructions
CO2LIFT-V is a new, easy-to-use, take-home cosmetic treatment for vaginal rejuvenation.
Utilize carbon dioxide to naturally increase blood flow, stimulate collagen and elastin, and restore pea functionality of the vulva/vaginal tissue.
Hormone free. No downtime.
HOW IT WORKS
- Transdermal Carboxytherapy is introduced, which promotes the proper penetration of carbon-dioxide through the epidermal layer of the skin.
- The treatment will then naturally stimulate the oxygen molecules in your body to be delivered directly to the skin it is applied to be treated.
- Results can be felt and seen in as little as 4 days.
“Vaginal dryness affects 50 to 80 percent of menopausal women. If you experience this, you are not alone, and there are solutions.” – Lana Kerr, Founder and CEO, Lumisque Skincare Inc.
Alleviate Female Dryness & Improve Personal Intimacy
Skincare is topical. We apply creams and gel masks to our faces, why stop there? The skin on our face isn’t the only skin that matters!
Isn’t the skin between our legs even more intimate, and therefore more important?
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Use only as directed. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or as a prescription for medication. Please read all packaging and labels carefully. Always consult your physician or health care provider before taking any supplement. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, please consult your physician or health care provider.