8 Things To Know About Medical Grade Skincare
There are many things you need to look into when it comes to having perfect skin. The experts at Lumisque are here to make sure you got the right products to make that happen. When it comes to medical grade skincare, we are the ones to trust. Try our CO2LIFT mask today! We are located in Florida but are available to everyone across the United States.
It’s Time To Make The Switch
Skincare is a multi-billion dollar industry in the United States. If you take a quick stroll down the cosmetics aisle of any supermarket or department store will yield thousands of products promising to give you healthier, better-looking skin. With sophisticated-sounding formulas and “all-natural” options crowding the shelves, who needs medical grade skin care anyway?
You do, and here’s why: over the counter products contain only a fraction of the active ingredients you’ll find in physician-only products. This is true even of drugstore skincare labeled as “clinical strength.” Why? Products sold without a supervising physician are simply not allowed to exceed a certain level of active ingredients. This helps ensure that a product won’t harm someone who doesn’t use it as directed or is not well-suited to it—but it also means that OTC products are often too weak to achieve the desired effect.
Our Tips For Medical Grade Skincare
- There are more key ingredients in cosmeceuticals. Cosmeceuticals that you buy at a medical office have higher concentrations of active ingredients. Most retail lines have lower amounts.
- Cosmeceuticals use more advanced formulas. Often they have the most promising new ingredients or the latest generation of more established ingredients. Sometimes these ingredients may not work in a retail product because of irritation; BUT in a medical setting, with professional follow-up, they work extremely well.
- Cosmeceutical skin care products are more likely to penetrate your skin. Scientists use the 500 Dalton Rule for Skin Penetration to ensure the molecules of key ingredients can get into the skin. Essentially, if the molecules are too large, the product may not work.
- Cosmeceuticals offer a better value because they work. Often patients buy retail skin care products that are not based on good science – and then are disappointed when they fail. Cosmeceuticals are sold in medical offices by skin care professionals who tailor a regimen and order of application specifically for you. The order in which the ingredients are applied to your skin is very important because some ingredients affect skin penetration which makes other ingredients more or less effective.
- Cosmeceuticals ensure your product is effective. Many skin care ingredients break down when exposed to light and air. The best manufacturing and packaging ensures your skin care ingredients don’t lose their potency.
- Prescription stretch ingredients in medical grade skin care products are subject to FDA regulations
- You will receive a professional’s recommendations before you make a purchase
- Using the right skin care products can help prevent future issues
Call Us Today For A CO2LIFT Mask
Count on us when it comes to better-looking skin. We offer medical grade skincare. We are professionals who know precisely what you need. When it comes to making your skin the best it has ever been, it requires a little bit of extra care. Thankfully our professionals at Lumisque are here for you. We offer the best oxygen facial in all of Florida. Call us today or visit online to purchase your oxygen face mask and CO2LIFT mask.