Skincare for any bride-to-be can be stressful considering you already have so much on your plate. Take a step back and embrace these easy tips to ensure your skin is glowing and beautiful on your wedding day.
A Good Pre-Wedding Test: Bridal Shower Makeup
Your bridal shower is a great day to test out the look you and your makeup artist have discussed for the big day. In general, most brides opt for a more natural look on their wedding day. You want to feel comfortable in your own skin on this day, so there’s no need to transform into someone you are not with big glam makeup (if that isn’t usually your vibe).
Your bridal shower makeup can mimic what you want on the actual wedding day, or it can be lighter and more natural since the photos may not be as professional. The bridal shower is also a great time to discuss the look your bridesmaids will have on the wedding day. Keep communication open so there are no surprises for you or your makeup artist on the actual event day.
Dos and Don'ts of Bridal Makeup
When it comes to bridal makeup, everyone seems to have an opinion. But you should only trust a professional. They will guide you to the most beautiful look for your face, bone structure, and overall vibe of the day.
- Look like yourself on your wedding day
- A preview or trial run of your wedding day makeup
- Choose a light foundation to ensure a flawless look in photos
- Get your brows done professionally
- Neglect your skincare regime just because you will be wearing makeup
- Have cosmetic procedures done less than two weeks before the wedding
- Forget the bridal party makeup — they should look as lovely as you on the big day
Bride-To-Be Skincare Tips
As a bride, you want to keep your skincare routine on point. There are tons of options and ways to keep your skin in tip-top shape, but you want to utilize the highest quality products for this very special day. The Bridal Collection – CO2LIFT is an easy to use, effective system that will bring your best face forward for your big day.
You should also consider the following as you get closer to the wedding. These will help get your skin in tip-top shape.
- Incorporate whole and healthy foods into your diet
- Exfoliate your skin on a regular basis
- Avoid alcohol, as it dehydrates the skin
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water each day
- Utilize moisturizing and healing masks
- Visit a dermatologist to get a general overview of your skin
- Get a facial to help properly and deeply cleanse the skin
- Get enough sleep so your body can recharge and refresh
Looking to try a new skincare regime prior to your big day? The Bridal Collection – CO2LIFT is an incredible system that will bring out the best of your skin. It is a multi-step system that is not only easy to use but created with natural ingredients designed to keep your skin looking amazing.